- 1 Important Things to Know About London Affiliate Conference 2023
- 2 What is iGB Affiliate London Conference?
- 3 iGB Conference Partners
- 4 iGB Conference Exhibitors
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend the iGB Affiliate London Conference 2023
- 6 Speakers at iGB Affiliate London 2023
- 7 iGB Affiliate Wards 2023
- 8 The iGB Affiliate Awards 2023 Will Be Held on February 9th in London, UK
- 9 Final Words
Important Things to Know About London Affiliate Conference 2023
2023 is already here, which means a lot of exciting events in the affiliate marketing world are just around the corner! Amongst the upcoming ones is the iGB Affiliate London Conference, a huge event that will bring together affiliate marketers, brokers, investors and many other parties interested in affiliate marketing. Below in this post, we’ll talk about what the iGB Affiliate Conference is all about, the exhibitors, speakers and partners of the event, and why you shouldn’t miss the iGB Affiliate London in 2023.
What is iGB Affiliate London Conference?
Affiliate marketing is a constantly evolving industry that is always at the forefront of technology. Throughout the year, there are many exhibitions and events that bring together the global community of internet marketers and iGaming sector representatives. In order to find new opportunities, solve existing problems and build a global network, the industry professionals will once again gather at the iGB Affiliate Conference in London to be held from February 8 to 11. The iGB Affiliate 23 is expected to bring together 5,000+ attendees from large companies and promising start-ups providing a wealth of knowledge and experience. There is no doubt that iGB Affiliate London 2023 will be a great platform to introduce your brand to a huge audience of affiliate marketers and iGaming industry representatives, and the list of exhibitors, speakers and partners at the conference reflects this.
iGB Conference Partners
The iGaming Affiliate Conference, to be held in London on February 8 – 11, 2023, has an impressive list of partners including both sponsors and media partners:
- 888.com is one of the world’s largest and most trusted platforms offering online poker and online casino games.
- VBet is a major international sports betting platform based in Armenia.
- EGRGlobal is a reputable online information service with news, insights and expert opinions on iGaming.
- Gambling Insider is an advanced B2B information portal dedicated to the online gambling and gaming industry.
In addition to those mentioned above, the list of iGB London Conference partners also includes big names such as Plus500, GPWA and others.
iGB Conference Exhibitors
Here are the top 5 exhibitors at the conference that won’t leave you indifferent:
- 7StarsPartners is a leading multi-brand affiliate program which boasts 18 successful brands.
- bet365 Partners is the exclusive global affiliate program which promotes the reputable bet365 platform.
- Parimatch Affiliates is the affiliate program for Parimatch, an award-winning betting platform with Ukrainian roots.
- Betsson Group Affiliates is a Swedish-based affiliate program promoting a multitude of promising gaming products including online poker, slots, and bingo.
- MyAffiliates is a fast-growing affiliate marketing software platform focused on iGaming, betting and cryptocurrencies.
A full list of exhibitors can be found on the relevant section of the London Conference website, where you will also be able to access handy search tools.
Reasons Why You Should Attend the iGB Affiliate London Conference 2023
With panels, presentations and exclusive expert insights, the IGB Affiliate Conference will be a focal point for genuinely useful information. Here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t miss this event:
Attendees will be able to gain insight into where the industry is and learn about the specifics of the competitors.
It’s a great place to establish and connect with new and existing customers.
Affiliate Conference attendees will be able to build relationships with new and existing partners.
Finally, the iGB Affiliate London Conference provides a great platform to showcase the features and opportunities of your business to a broader audience.
Speakers at iGB Affiliate London 2023
Attendees will hear from representatives of affiliate marketing companies of varying sizes, models and maturity:
- Brandie E Black, Founder & CEO, Brand-e Media.
- Martin Calvert, Marketing Director, ICS-digital LLP.
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER.
- Marta Szmidt, SEO Director, Moonrocket Group.
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming.
- Kaspar Szymanski, SEO Consultant & Co-founder, SearchBrothers.com.
- Martin McGarry, SEO Consultant, SearchAssistance.co.uk.
For a full list of conference speakers please visit the official website for iGB Affiliate 23.
iGB Affiliate Wards 2023
The iGB Affiliate Awards 2023 is a paid-entry event where outstanding industry figures can showcase their achievements and innovations to an exceptional audience. The event will take place at London’s legendary The Troxy, a Grade II-listed art deco music venue. Since 2006, The Troxy has served as a venue for large-scale live events.
The iGB Affiliate Awards 2023 Will Be Held on February 9th in London, UK
To attend iGB Affiliate 2023, the most anticipated affiliate marketing conference, pre-register and receive your badge. Thursday 9 February kicks off iGB Affiliate London Exhibition & Conference Day 1 with the major iGB Affiliate Awards 2023 event which will take place 7:30 pm – 1:00 am at The Troxy. One of the conference participants is Parimatch Affiliates, a direct advertiser with exclusive offers from Parimatch, a leading global sports betting brand with Ukrainian roots. Parimatch Affiliates is an exhibitor at the conference with booth H50. Here are a few things you should know about this company:
- The affiliate program has received two nominations: Best Affiliate Program, and Best Affiliate Manager Yuliya Donska.
- As a direct advertiser of a major gambling and betting platform, Parimatch Affiliates offers the best deals with exclusive terms and conditions.
- Parimatch Affiliates has a stand with a unique Merch Drop designed by SHU (shu cooperated with Off-White brand) and this is the merchandise that the entire affiliate community has been chasing.
- With an in-house photographer and videographer, Parimatch Affiliates is offering everyone the chance to capture the best moments of the conference.
- Parimatch Affiliates has its own bar with cocktails and legendary Prosecco.
- Walk up to the Parimatch Affiliates booth and you will be entered into a prize draw to win 10 passes to an exclusive tour of FC Chelsea Museum, a signed Leicester players shirt, RayBan x Meta Collab Stories Glasses, and an iPhone 14 Pro Max.
In addition, Parimatch Affiliates has planned some other exciting activities that are being kept secret for now. Head over to stand H50 to meet the company representatives and enjoy the event to the fullest!
Dedicated to the achievements and innovations in the growing market over the previous 12 months, iGB Affiliate London 2023 is a fun and glamorous event that will be the hub of everything that has to do with iGaming and affiliate marketing. With distinguished partners, exhibitors and speakers, the iGB Affiliate London Conference will give you plenty of opportunities to network with other businesses from the same sector. Perhaps there is no better place to create a lasting and meaningful partnership and we look forward to seeing you on 8-11 February 2023, in London, England!