Facebook Ads as one of the TOP sources in arbitrage
There are many traffic sources that is possible to use to advertise. One of them is Facebook. Facebook traffic arbitrage is controversial because this network is in some ways more complex than others.
On FB, it is possible to get traffic by using both white and gray methods.
How to promote PMaffiliates offers on Facebook?
We offer to consider effective methods of driving traffic to Facebook:
- Targeting. On social networks, a wide variety of audiences and ads are best configured only for target potential buyers. In this case, targeting is fine. The affiliate marketer can set up targeting by sorting the audience. This is how ads will be displayed based on age, gender, and even geographic location.
- Promotion of specific pages or groups. It is expected to increase subscribers and regular replenishment of new content for users.
- Work with a different group, participate on your topic. Advertising in the comments indicating the site, goods. All this is not done in an intrusive manner. With a regular display of activity, you can drink up new subscribers for the page.
- Advertising in other communities. When publishing ads in public or different groups, the affiliate can receive the necessary traffic. For this, special exchanges are even used. You can also negotiate with the community owners.
The most effective ways of traffic arbitrage in a social network are:
- Targeted advertising. The social network has a diverse audience of users, and the system knows detailed information about each of them. If the user is registered in FB, then each visit to the site adds data to the person’s digital profile!
- Promotion of a group, page or public. Increasing the number of their subscribers!
- Actively participate in group discussions with gambling topic. In the comments, it is possible to unobtrusively recommend your business site, casino product, offer to subscribe to join the community!
- Advertising in other communities. An affiliate marketer can get traffic by posting ads in public or groups!
All this methods bring good results.
Offer selection rules
It is recommended to choose the most popular product from the list of offers. It is also possible to choose GEO.
Also, each casino affiliate program has a list of «top offers». The task of gambling affiliate programs is to select a product where the decision to buy is made quickly and is conditioned by an emotional outburst or «wow effect» that solves the urgent problem of the majority of the population. Offers (goods) that solve the main problems will be sold the best.
Tips for testing offers
Through testing, it is possible to try out different ad options to see which one will appeal an audience or will bring the best results.
To increasing the testing efficiency think about follows:
- make sure that audience is large enough to avoid a small amount of showings;
- Increase budget. A small budget can also lead to a small number of showings. By increasing testing budget, it is possible to reach more people!
- when testing audience variations, placements, or display optimization, use different ad groups!
Targeted Facebook Ads
This is an official targeted ad. On the plus side, these are more accurate audience settings, i.e. it is possible to choose age, interests, being in certain communities and many other settings. Of the minuses for some niches, there will be quite expensive clicks, and ad offices are often banned or not allowed ads.
Problems posting your Facebook ad
If the ad has not been moderated, then the creatives do not comply with the rules for advertising.
If it was moderated and the shows did not start, then most likely there are errors in the display settings.
FB maintains legal compliance and provides high quality content to keep users from leaving the social network. But sometimes shows don’t start even after successful moderation. Then the reason is most likely due to incorrect ad settings.
While looking for an audience, it is possible to configure the following settings:
- Location. Choose which country, region, province, constituency, city use to show ads to users!
- Age. Select the age of those to whom show ads!
- Gender. Show ads to women or only to men!
- Languages. Show ads to people who speak specific languages!
- Detailed targeting. Allows to customize ads for users by demographic data, interests, patterns of behavior!
- Connections. Allows to reach, exclude users who interacted with a company page, with the app, with an created event!
- Custom audiences are formed from those who are familiar with the product!
Using Facebook to drain traffic in the gambling and betting niche
It is possible to drive traffic in the gambling and betting niche through Facebook, but you need to read a few nuances. First, it will effectively work with publics. The main thing in this direction is to choose the right topic. It is better that these are groups with a solvent and adult audience. Ideally, if the target audience is interested in sports, betting and all sorts of gambling entertainment.
Secondly, it is very important to check the target audience. Especially on the factor of the presence of bots, which are often found as extras. Then feel free to write to the group administrator. Agree on time and price. This is the whole point of the easy way. If you find a good enough public for such manipulations, then you can cooperate on an ongoing basis.
Pros and cons of Facebook Ads
It is important to note that it is inexpensive. In fact, in comparison with other Internet ads sources Facebook ads have the most affordable price per 1,000 showings. Unfortunately, even though FB does offer ads, their approach is chosen most often by those who pay for viewing content.
Facebook allows micro–addressing to special groups. This is a significant advantage, as it is possible to choose the audience, ranging from location, age, employment, ending with gender, annual income, marital status and hobbies.
Nobody will see content more than you pay for it.
So, Facebook ads arbitrage is a wonderful tool for driving traffic, but use it wisely and stick to more «white» methods.