- 1 What is ASO and Why It Is Important?
- 2 Things to Do to Raise App to the Top and for Traffic Increase
- 3 Common Mistakes of Beginners Working with ASO
- 4 Things You Need to Do to Succeed With ASO
- 5 Useful Tools for Ebb Traffic to Gambling App
- 6 Algorithm for Making Money from Gambling Arbitrage with ASO
- 7 Closing Thoughts
Statistics show that mobile traffic is constantly increasing, and this is true for many business areas on the Internet. So, now is a good time for affiliate marketers to start implementing a mobile marketing strategy. Mobile marketing has a lot in common with digital marketing, although it is not as extensive. Using roughly the same concepts, it adapts them for an audience that prefers to use mobile devices. If you have chosen gambling arbitrage as a priority activity then you have probably noticed that the line between affiliate marketing and mobile affiliate marketing has almost blurred in recent years. If you have not yet implemented a mobile marketing strategy as part of a casino affiliate program, you will lose your competitive edge. We are here to tell you what is App Store Optimization (ASO) and how to promote mobile apps within a gambling affiliate program.
What is ASO and Why It Is Important?
Just as search engines rank websites, app stores also list apps based on their popularity and other features. Thus, ASO (App Store Optimization) is a set of measures aimed at improving the visibility of your app in app stores. In the past, it was enough to pick up keywords, and attractive images and write a good description to boost your app to the top. As the app market is constantly growing, ASO is becoming more and more sophisticated, approaching SEO by this criterion. With ASO, you will connect with your audience and earn more within the casino affiliate program. ASO will enable you to increase the number of organic app installs thereby providing the most valuable users.
Things to Do to Raise App to the Top and for Traffic Increase
Although the mobile app ecosystem may look like a wilderness to you, you need to focus on two things at once. First, you need to get your app to the top. Second, you need to build relationships with those who have already downloaded your app. Below we will talk about common ASO mistakes made by those who work with a gambling affiliate program, as well as give some ASO strategies for receiving traffic of big volumes.
Common Mistakes of Beginners Working with ASO
If you want your ASO efforts to yield really great results by working with a gambling or betting affiliate program, make sure you avoid the mistakes described below:
- Not understanding the principles of ASO and not realizing its benefits for
- traffic drain and increased profitability in general.
- Believing that ASO is the same as SEO, only for mobile apps.
- Neglecting the quality of the app, particularly things like design, user interface, performance, and others.
- Not researching the niche in which the app works, especially if it’s online gambling.
- Not doing A/B testing to find out which strategies work and which don’t.
- Using the same ASO strategy for both App Store and Google Play.
Also, some newcomers think that ASO is a one-off job. However, the truth is that you need to work on optimizing your app at all times, constantly making various improvements. Finally, you cannot turn a blind eye to your competitors. Monitor their apps and ASO efforts to stay on track.
Things You Need to Do to Succeed With ASO
In order for your ASO efforts to generate organic traffic, expand the app’s potential and increase its visibility within the app store, you need to do the following:
- Optimize keywords for your niche trying to capitalize on relevant ones. For example, ‘gambling from home’ is a great description as for the height of the pandemic.
- Use creative assets such as well-designed app icons, screenshots and video clips.
- Localize the app for different GEOs. Even though millions of people around the world speak English, they are still more likely to use their native languages.
- Create compelling copy that resonates with your audience.
- Engage with your audience by trying to answer their questions quickly and handle complaints. Strive to get a high rating for your app on the app store.
By doing all of the above and avoiding common beginner’s mistakes, you can achieve meaningful results with ASO.
Useful Tools for Ebb Traffic to Gambling App
Today, there are many useful tools that allow you to automate many ASO tasks and increase your app store rankings. Below is a list of the top 5 software solutions to increase the efficiency of your ASO efforts:
- App Radar. This is a great solution to help you with your app store marketing literally every step of the way.
- Store Mockups. With this tool, you reduce the cost of your advertising budget and increase the visibility of your promoted mobile product.
- Sensor Tower. A great tool for keyword optimization and app localization.
- Checkaso. It helps you improve your app page and increase organic installs.
- Storemaven. This is a comprehensive solution for growing both organic and paid installations.
In addition, there are many other tools available, both free and paid. Although you will most likely have to pay to use ASO tools, these costs will more than pay for themselves in the short term.
Algorithm for Making Money from Gambling Arbitrage with ASO
The bad news is that there is no perfect recipe for making lots of money promoting mobile gambling apps on marketplaces like Google Play or App Store. However, if you want to focus on a mobile product as a part of an affiliate program, here are a few steps you need to take:
- Find a casino affiliate program that promotes a quality, trustworthy mobile product.
- Get the app and creatives to promote it.
- Use the above tips for your ASO efforts to boost the app’s ranking.
- Establish long-lasting relationships with those who have already downloaded the app by offering various bonuses and incentives.
Also, stay in touch with your audience by responding to their requests in a timely manner.
So, ASO is your go-to tool for attracting users to a mobile product and increasing conversions. However, keep in mind that your app – and the demands of your audience – are constantly changing, so follow trends. Finally, pay attention to competitors’ ASOs to make timely improvements.